We really haven't been up to much this summer because of the insane heat, but I thought I'd better update the blog before people start thinking we died or something. Most of this post is going to be pictures so enjoy.
In June we had the opportunity to witness my Dad and Callie be sealed in the OKC temple. We were very happy for them.
Nate stayed in the foyer to watch the kiddos during the session and got to take Lilly around the temple grounds. She loved the fountain.
Carter found his smile..
and his fingers
and he thinks he either needs to sit up or stand all the time. He's growing so fast and I don't like it at all.
We also watched the Olympics.
That's pretty much it besides going to a few museums and trying to stay cool. We're still job hunting and hoping and praying something will happen soon.



2 comments:
Carter is sooo big! What cute kids you have! I think they both have your eyes. Reading your blog makes me miss you, Marie! Best of luck in your job hunt - I'll add that to my prayers too.
Good luck with job hunting. What a stress! You kids are so adorable!!!
Post a Comment