The weekend of Memorial Day, Nate had a few days off in a row so we decided to take a weekend trip to Oklahoma City. I've never spent more than a day in OKC so it was nice to spend more time there and visit some places I've never been too. On Friday we went to the National Cowboy and Western Heritage museum. It is a really nice museum with rooms dedicated to Western Art, Rodeo, Cowboy Movies/Music, a kiddy corral, etc. Lilly really liked dressing up in chaps and a vest and playing on a saddle. We didn't get a very good picture of her dressed up unfortunately.
I have such cute kiddos
The second day we spent shopping at the outlet mall and whatnot and then the third day we drove back to Tulsa on Route 66. I think the drive back was my favorite part of the trip. We first stopped at Pops. Pops is a convenience store on Rt. 66 not too far from the interstate. It has 600+ different kinds of bottled pop from all over the world. Nate was a little disappointed that they didn't have Inca Cola but he found a bottle of Root Beer to enjoy while I had a Peach Nehi and Lilly had a Jelly Belly Sour Cherry . It was enjoyed by all and then of course we had to take pictures of the giant pop bottle.
We then made it back to Tulsa. It was a fun trip enjoyed by all.
Then....Last Sunday Nate blessed Carter and so his family drove all the way from Idaho to participate in the blessing. It was a great blessing and we loved being able to see and visit the fam although we were a little jealous that we couldn't go back to Idaho with them. Here are some cute pictures of some of our wonderful family.
Carter Loves Grandpa Brown
Oh he's so cute!
All the Browns







2 comments:
Did you make his outfit? I really think he looks like you. He really is such a cute little boy :)
I did make his outfit. I loved his little bow tie.
Post a Comment