We haven't been up to much lately because it is just too hot to do anything fun outside (its 104 today). We are all ready for fall to come so we can get back outside and do our outdoorsy stuff (ie. camping and whatnot). Anyway, we did get to go and spend some time with one of my sisters and her family. So here are some pictures of our adventures.
When we first moved, I was a little worried that Lilly wouldn't have as much fun with her cousins because they are quite a bit older than she is but I obviously had nothing to worry about. All of Lilly's older cousins love her and she is constantly talking about how much fun they have together and wanting to go swim at Aunt Spring's or Aunt Amy's.

Getting ready for the Fireworks
My good friend Alisa and her family came right before the fireworks started and this is her son Hyrum and Lilly admiring the fireworks. They both got so excited for them but this was the best picture I could get.

We also got to go to the fireworks show in Sapulpa on the 4th with Grandma Callie (Grandpa was in the Congo) and had lots of fun. Unfortunately I completely forgot my camera that night, but a good time was had by all.
1 comment:
I see by the first picture that you have passed on your love for Aunt Jemima to your nephew! Hey, I need your address....will you send it to me through e-mail?
Post a Comment