The answer is hot. The last week or two have been so hot. We've already hit 99 degrees with a heat index of 101. Its too hot for June. Luckily the humidity hasn't been horribly bad but it's still sticky outside. Anyway, we decided that we needed to find something that we could all use to cool off. Preferably something that involved water and a lot of it. I thought about a little pool but that wouldn't have worked with 2 adults. So we decided on a sprinkler type toy. We got the Wigglin' Waterpillar. Since this was a kid toy I was worried that it wouldn't put out enough water but boy was I wrong. I had to fix one of the hands cause it got caught and I got drenched in like 5 seconds. Anyway, Lilly had a lot of fun playing with it the first day. Mom and Dad will have to get some use out of it eventually. Here are some cute pictures of my big girl enjoying the water.
A little cautious
She's a non-stop dancing queen
1 comment:
oh looks like so much fun! we need to come play! it is cold cold COLD and rainy here...and has been all month :(
Post a Comment