Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Its Official!

The culmination of all things Nate has worked for in the last few years is coming to fruition.  He has worked so hard.  Yesterday, he had his last big BIG hurdle to cross that would mean either graduating in May or not.  He had to defend his Graduate Article and take a comprehensive Oral Exam.  I was so nervous for him and he was nervous for himself but I knew he would do great.  He came home after defending and I could see the happiness and relief on his face.  I can't tell you how proud I am.  He's so ready to be done.  GREAT JOB NATE!!!
Now, if we could just get a good job, our happiness would be complete.

2 comments:

Becky said...

WOOHOO Nate! That is SO GREAT. We are praying for a job for you!

Adams said...

CONGRATS!
But you know, you always have a place to live in Spring's cellar.....