Saturday, May 8, 2010

Nathan, Master Historian

We had the very great privilege of attending Nate's graduation today.  I didn't really realize just how proud of him I am until I saw him walking in the building in his cap, gown, and hood.  He has worked so hard and it is finally paying off.  Most of you probably don't know (and he may be embarrassed that I put this) but he graduated with a 4.0  That is not something that I think I could ever do.  He's such a smarty pants.  It will be a bit strange for us now that neither one of us is in school, but we are looking forward to a new stage in life.  We haven't had much luck on the job front but I'm sure that it won't take too long before we have something.  It was a really nice graduation and I'm glad that Nate's mom and I encouraged him to walk across that stage.  I Love you Babe. Congratulations!

Walking in the Pan American Center.
 Walking up to the stage.  Unfortunately, my camera battery died right after this. Luckily there was a professional photographer up taking pictures of the graduates when they walked across the stage. Definitely have to get on of those.  After he sat down I went and found an outlet and charged the battery a little so we could get pictures after the ceremony.
Didn't you know...Nate's pregnant =) His tassel blew away in the New Mexico wind.  We found it rather fitting.
 
And of course, He couldn't have done it without us!

3 comments:

Adams said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

Yay Nate! That is fantastic, congratulations to BOTH of you!

P.S. How do camera batteries always know the worst moments to die?!

Char said...

Congrats! What an accomplishment.