Sunday morning we got up and watched Lilly unload her Easter Basket and then we watched the rest of conference. It was a great conference and I was grateful to be able to stay at home and watch it. I always love conference but I think it is a little more special when it falls on Easter Weekend because nearly all the talks are centered on the Atonement and Jesus Christ.
Sunday night we were invited over to Carolyn and Ben's (James' dad) house for dinner and we had a great time. It was nice having adult conversation without being interrupted by the the children. Lilly and James play really well together. Anyway, that's about it for our weekend.
Thanks Ben & Carolyn for the fun times.
Here are some pictures of our Easter festivities.
2 comments:
YAY! Fun times were had by all! We should do it EVERY DAY! Pics of Lilly are so cute! Especially where it looks like she's trying to lay an Easter egg! Now send me the recipes. Now.
Love the dress- You are so talented! I love Conference weekends too... soo uplifting!
Post a Comment