Sunday, November 15, 2009

Albuquerque



We had a R.S temple trip to the Albuquerque Temple yesterday and Nate decided that Lilly and him would go up and go to the Aquarium while I was in the temple. I had a great time at the temple and got some work done on some family names while they had fun traipsing around downtown. Lilly was really excited about seeing the sharks and jelly fish. After they went through the aquarium, they went outside to the botanical gardens and Lilly had so much fun playing in the leaves. The trees in Las Cruces have just barely turned colors and the leaves have yet to fall so she hasn't been able to play in them and there aren't very many trees here to begin with so I doubt she would be able to play in the leaves anyway. I think playing in the leaves was actually her favorite part of the day. Its the simple things I guess. It must be an innate behavior to throw the leaves in the air because we never taught her that but it was the first thing she did. Anyway, we all had a fun trip and I realized how much I miss being close to the temple. Here are a few of my favorite pictures that Nate took.







No comments: