Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tagged...5 Things

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
-Getting Engaged
-Planning a Wedding
-Working at a GS camp in Missouri
-Going to School
-Playing in the snow

5 things on my to do list today:
-Give the Bug a Bath
-Do some Laundry
-Exercise (yeah didn't get to that one)
-Go to ghost towns
-sleep

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
-Buy a House
-Pay off Loans student/vehicle
-buy some really nice knives and pans
-Save
-Visit familia

5 places I have lived:
-Laie, Hawaii
-Rexburg, ID
-Howell, UT
-Fairland, OK
-Payson, AZ

5 jobs I have held:
-Office Assistant
-Pycho-Social Rehab Specialist
-Head Start Teacher
-Secretary
-Mom

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
-Living in House
-being done with all things related to school
-Hopefully Lilly will have a sibling by then
-Playing
-Enjoying life.

I tag Becky, Jennie, Aimee, Katie, Eden

No comments: