Saturday, January 24, 2009

Drama Queen

It seems as though Lilly has really gotten into dramatic play lately. She's always been a very dramatic child, but she has especially liked dressing up recently. So here are some pictures of our little drama queen.


She Especially likes wearing daddy's hats and while putting one on the other day commented "Yeah, This looks pretty good"



I know that this is a tangent but I thought it was very funny. Tonight Nate was speaking Spanish to Lilly and she said "Daddy, don't speak Spanish". It always amazes us what comes out of her mouth sometimes.

4 comments:

Jaron said...

What a cutie-pants!! I wish she could come here and be Alden's friend!

Jeanette Lopez said...

Hi Marie, I hope all is well, it sounds like you are really enjoying yourself. I hope so, because you deserve it! I love how often you update your blog and I sure enjoy watching Lilly grow up. She is such a dang cutie!! Grandma Maryann made you a thank you card for the paper dolls that your class made her last year. Can you please send me your address so I can mail it to you. Thanks so much and take care!!

Char said...

What a stinkin cutie! Kids are so funny.

Aimee said...

I love this age!!!! They are so much fun. My kids at work new thing is to tell me how tired I look. Gee thanks kids.