Sometimes I think my blogging is getting out of control but it seems like we've been doing so much fun stuff lately.
Anyway some girls in our ward get together every other week for a play date and today we went to the Mesilla Valley Corn Maze. We got to go on a hay ride, pick a pumpkin, and play on some huge fun slides. It was awesome and Lilly was exhausted by the time we got home but we had so much fun. Here are some pictures.




3 comments:
How fun! It's always nice when mom's can get together. And I love that you post all the time. It's great!
I haven't used the journal program, but it really does look cool. I think it would be great for Christmas
It sounds like your ward is really involved...I still can't get over the RS sisters toilet papering your bishops house! I bet you are glad to be in this ward. How is your calling going, by the way?
Post a Comment