We went to our ward trunk or treat tonight and it was a lot of fun. Nate dressed up as Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue and I was one of his 80's groupies. I made Lilly's costume about a month ago and I've been so excited for halloween to get here. Her favorite book is Where the Wild things are and so I made her Max, King of the Wild Things. I was a little afraid that she wouldn't wear it because the hat but once we got to the party she didn't want to take it off. We had so much fun but where exhausted when we got home. Here are a few pictures of us tonight.

This is Lilly pre-halloween, trying on her costume.

Halloween Night. She loved her costume and had so much fun.

I really hesitated posting this because I'm hideous in it but its Halloween so hey why not. You can't see it but I have leggings & Leg warmers on. The sad thing is that I bought both new at walmart. Aparently the fashion industry learned nothing from the 80's

We also had to take a jack-o-lantern to our ward party so since Lilly couldn't help carve it, we let her paint it.

Nate as the one and only Nikki Sixx
Hope Everyone Else had a very Happy Halloween!!!
3 comments:
I am so impressed that you made her costume. And what a great idea! Where the Wild Things Are is one of my favorite books too! And you look awesome all dressed up. I completely agree with you - what are people thinking bringing the 80's back?
You're so creative, Marie!! I am terribly jealous of your costume-making skills. You and Nate looked rad. Your quip about 80's fashion was hilarious.
You Rock Marie! (I have a hard time calling you Marie.) Anywho, awesome job in the costume department. I loved your costumes. Looks like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment