
1. I lived in Hawaii for three months and we had a rooster that would wake us up every morning at 6am that we affectionately named McNugget.
2. I have worked for two different Girl Scout Camps in two different states. Missouri and Arizona.
3. I love very creative socks but hate it when I'm wearing socks and step in something wet.
4. I didn't get my drivers license till I was 19. Not because I couldn't pass the test, but because I had no need for one until then. There was never anywhere to go till I left home.
5. I have lived in 7 different states during my lifetime. Oklahoma, Missouri, Utah, Idaho, Hawaii, Arizona, and New Mexico.
6. I can't cross my eyes or whistle.
7. After our last enrichment meeting, Me and 6 other girls attempted to TP the bishops house but he was warned and we got shot at with paintball guns. They didn't know that Relief society women were the culprits.
I tag Becky, Kim, Steph, Aimee, JaNan, Eden, and Jennie
2 comments:
Oh Marie, I miss hangin out with you. You are so much fun!
Wow! Those are all some crazy facts about you. I think out of the 7 I knew 1 of those things. Fun stuff!
Post a Comment