Monday, December 1, 2008

OOOOOklahoma !!

We got the chance to go to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving and visit Marie's Family. It was a really fun trip but we spent a lot of time driving. Not only on the trip out but around NE Oklahoma and Missouri visiting family. They are all really spread out. We started out in Tulsa and spent Friday night at My Dad & Step-Mom's house and then did some shopping and then we went to see my sister Amy and her family and from there we drove to Fairland, which is about 1 & 1/2hrs north of Tulsa. We went to church in Grove on Sunday and then spent Monday with my mom and took it easy on Tuesday. On Wednesday we went back up to Tulsa to spend some more time with My dad & Callie and went to the Will Rogers Museum (of course we can't go anywhere w/o hitting 1 historical site) On Thursday we drove back to my sister Spring's house and spent Thanksgiving with her family and on Friday Spring, Amy, and I woke up at 3:45am and went shopping all day with My 2nd family, Lisa, April, & Amanda. It was so much fun but we were exhausted by the time we got done. I think we shopped for at least 12 hrs and some of us laughed so hard that we lost our voices. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, Oh well. Then we drove back to Fairland and spent the night there and then after taking a quick trip to Babies r' Us so that Grandma Callie and Grandpa Kieth could spoil Lilly a little bit more, we started back to Las Cruces. We spent the night in Amarillo, TX and then got home Sunday. We had so much fun but the week just flew by. I just wish that Nate's Family & My Family lived closer so we could see them more often. I am so greatful for both our families. Here are a few pictures we took along the way.

My silly Pa

My Little Cowgirl


Home

Playing on Great-Grandpa's Old Tractor

Playing by the lake

Lilly Loves her Cousins

We were sad to leave but were ready to come home. Lilly is very happy to have her room back and not to be riding in the car.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Ohh, yay for trips home! I am aching for one right now. The name of your posting made me laugh out loud - it took me back to some good times in our apartment in college. :-D Lilly is such a stinkin' cutie. I think she should marry one of my boys...

Char said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Lilly is sooo cute! Those Becks are CRAZY!

Kimberly said...

I'm with Becky - the title of your post so took me back! Lily is so adorable and growing up so fast!