Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another Trip!

The mighty Saguaro Cactus

We really need to stop traveling for a while. Last weekend we took yet another long and tedious trip. We went up to Phoenix, Az to one of Nate's old roommates and my old FHE brothers wedding reception. It was a six hour drive one way and it was at least 105 degrees in Phoenix. It was rather unbearable but we had a lot of fun and it was well worth it. I am continually surprised how well Lilly travels. She gets a little fussy now and then but she still does so well. I, on the other hand, don't want to go anywhere for quite a little while. Since I can't post anything without posting pictures here is a couple from our trip and a cute one of Lilly.


Lilly in her car seat after about hour #4 on the way back from AZ. Notice the Smile.

Most people would think of NM as just a flat desert. Well this is the view of Las Cruces about 5 miles outside the town. Yeah there are mountains.

Our little cheerleader. How did I such get a girly girl.

2 comments:

Becky said...

How nice to have a travelling baby! That's just what you need when family is so far away.

Kimberly said...

Hey Marie,
Digital pictures are the best and easiest for me to edit (for the time being anyway). So I guess what I need you to do is pick out the wedding photos you want changed the most (or changed first at least). We can trying having you email them to me - but don't downsize them at all! If the files are too large to send then I may need you to just make a cd and send it to me in the mail. If you have any preferences for a certain picture (black/white, cropped, etc.) let me know. Otherwise I'll just play around with a few different things for each picture. I'd love to do it (although it will take a little while - this will be my play time in between all my work time) so just let me know!