Monday, August 25, 2008

And then...

So really not too much is going on here lately. We are finally completely settled and trying to get use to living in New Mexico. Nate is still a little weird-ed out by it since this is only the second state he's ever lived in when I've lived in tons. Nate started school on the 21st and is liking it. He doesn't have too much homework yet but I'm sure its coming. He has started his job as the Grad Assistant but he doesn't have much to do yet. Pretty much he had to set up office hours when he will be in his office and if his professors need his help they will let him know. So when he doesn't have anything from them he's pretty much just getting paid to do his homework or read. Anyway, Lilly is doing good and getting bigger by the day. She's started to become quite the little parrot. It seems if I ever say anything new she's right there saying the exact same thing. Its really entertaining. She is also really involved with books. Her favorite right now is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and it always surprises me how much of it she has memorized. She is constantly talking about her Grandma and Grandpa (so don't think she's forgotten you). Well as most of you know, Lilly is also a Dancing Queen and one day we were watching Footloose and this is the video that we took during the last big dance scene. Enjoy


1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, that is HILARIOUS!! I love her moves - especially the one where she stands with her knees locked and waves her bum back and forth. She's adorable!! I'm glad you guys are getting settled.