Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Have you had your V-8 today

I just had to share this little thing that happened tonight. Lilly will not eat any vegetables and at her last Doctors appt before we left Idaho her Dr. had mentioned how many kids will drink V-8 juice. So I decided that I would buy a little can and see if she would drink it at dinner, so she could have some form of veggies in her. Well she drank about 2 sips from it and pushed it away. So we ate our dinner and left the juice on the table after we were done and I went into the bedroom to check my e-mail for a little bit and left Nate and Lilly in the front room. Well Lilly decided that since her juice wasn't good enough to drink she would use it to paint with. I walk into the dinning room and I find my daughter standing on a kitchen chair with V-8 juice all over the table and is lathering her face and hair with it. I should have taken a picture but was trying to keep tomato juice off the carpet instead. She just had her little hands in the juice rubbing it on her face all the time saying "Face, Face". Yeah I'm thinkin the terrible twos are coming early. AHHHHHH

2 comments:

Jaron said...

The best (worst) story I ever heard was from a lady in our last ward. She came into her living room to find her little guy "shampooing" the carpet with olive oil! Needless to say, oil does NOT come out!!

Aimee said...

That is so funny. Kids are so cute/frustrating.