Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Past & Present

So its been quite a while since we last posted and it seems like a ton of stuff has been going on. First of all, right before we left Idaho we got a chance to meet up with some of Marie's Ricks college friends and go to the Rexburg spray park. I was a little worried that Lilly would be scared but she proved me wrong and loved it. She is turning out to be quite the little dare devil. Anyway, then we packed everything up and headed south. It was a long drive that ended with sickness all around. First Lilly got sick, which was the first time ever, then Nate's dad got sick and then Marie got sick, so we didn't get much unpacked the first week we were in NM but are finally catching up. Anyway, I have lots of pictures to post so that will explain the rest.

Lilly was pretty much at this fountain most of the time but she had so much fun. She really didn't want to leave and made it very well known when we did finally have to go.

Lilly running away to play in a different fountain.

Lilly helping daddy pack. I don't think she knew what was going on.

Driving down the road behind all our stuff

Lilly got to sleep in a big bed at the hotel and apparently she didn't want her diaper on. This is what we found when we woke up. Luckily the bed was completely dry.

This is at a park right down the road from where we are living and this is another reason I think Lilly is fearless. She climbed the stairs of the slide by herself and went down all by herself. She had a blast.

This is our Living room in the townhouse we're living in. I forgot to take pictures of the outside, but yeah its a nice quiet neighborhood and so far we really like it. It also has a back yard but we have to spray for ants before Lilly can go play out back.

Messy Dining room and Kitchen

Lilly's bedroom which of course she's already messed up. Obviously she needs all her books out at once. I love that it has a bay window though. I've always wanted one of those.

Our bedroom

So yeah thats it. Our townhouse also has 2 bathrooms but didn't think anyone would want to see a picture of those. It also has pink outer doors which I really don't like but what can you do. Its suppose to be more of a red dirt color or something but its definitely pink. I guess you can't always be 100% satisfied. Its been quite the little trial since we've been here. First the dryer wouldn't fit through the bathroom door where the hookup is and then our cooling system didn't work and the maintenance guy had to come fix that and then we didn't think our cable/internet was going to work but the cable guy finally fixed it so we are grateful to be done with all the moving in stuff. Consider yourself up to date. We are really excited to get settled and stop living out of boxes. We're almost there. We think that we're gonna like it here and I hope we don't have to move again till at least Nate graduates.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Nice to know you guys are alive and well in NM! Your house looks great. And a backyard! We are jealous!!! And I would love your recipes - please email them to me!

Measure said...

I am glad you made it to NM. I laughed at the picture of Lilly with her diaper off in the Hotel bed. You were very luck that she did not wet the bed.
Congrats on you new place with pink bathroom doors!!! Just kidding.

Aimee said...

That last post was from me. I just forgot to change profiles from my husbands.