Sunday, April 24, 2011

One last post!!!

Well at least before we move.  We are trying to get physically and emotionally prepared to leave Idaho but I'm not really sure how either one is going.  Luckily most of our things are still in boxes so we don't have to pack too much.  Anyway,  as you might have guessed this post will be mostly about Easter.  I love Easter!  I love everything about it.  From the Easter baskets, dresses, and chocolate.  To the more important celebration of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.  Just the thought of it brings to mind the great Hope that it gives us.   I know that my Redeemer Lives and it is only through him that I will be sufficient to return to my Father's Kingdom...


Anyway, it was a beautiful day here in Idaho and it was a great day to get out and take pictures of our Lilly.  One of the few traditions that we continue from my family is that of EASTER DRESSES.  I remember growing up my mom and dad getting us dressed up in brand new Easter clothes.  So here are some pictures of Lilly in her new dress and shoes.   She was very wiggly and wouldn't sit still so we didn't get very many good ones.


You can't really tell from the pictures but her hair is actually woven like a basket.  It turned out so cute and it was so easy to do. 
Lilly also got a new tutu  and hair bow hand made by the "Easter Bunny".  I thought it turned out very cute and Lilly loves it.

3 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

oh she is SO adorable!! i love LOVE her dress too! goos luck with the move....i hate moving. but hopefully it will bring bigger and better things! if not....spring cleaning? ha ha that is the only good part of moving.

Char said...

Wow that is one crafty Easter Bunny! Lilly is getting so big. She is adorable! Good luck with the move. Pinch Alisa's butt for me when you see her. Love ya Smurf!

Becky said...

Lilly is so gorgeous! I love her strawberry blonde hair. We will be back to Idaho tomorrow and I hope we can at least come by and see you before you go!