Friday, February 12, 2010

Imaginary

Lilly has created a few imaginary friends lately. She has a lot of real friends that she plays with a lot but it seems as though she needed a few more. There are two that live on our fire place. One she has named Belize (yes, just like the country) and the other she just calls Madagascar penguin (after the cartoon). Then she created one more last night. Can you tell she's very social? She was dragging one of her favorite blankets around and then she stopped and introduced me to her new pet snake Angio. I really don't know where she gets this all from. Its so cute hearing her talk to all the new "friends".

1 comment:

Adams said...

hmmmm.....I wonder where she got it from.....I mean, her mother would never have made up a name for a rooster in Hawaii....McNuggett, I believe? Now that I think about it, I never really did see the actual rooster....YOU MADE HIM UP DIDN'T YOU!