Monday, September 7, 2009

BYU 14 - OU 13

We had an absolutely fabulous weekend in Dallas. We left on Thursday at about 3:30pm and stayed the night in Midland, TX and then got to Lewisville, TX (where our hotel was) at about 3pm on Friday. We met my sister Spring and the fam and embarked on a weekend full of laughter and excitement. Spring and I just hung out together with the kiddos the entire weekend. We never need anything to entertain us when we're together. Nate and my bro-in-law, John went to the BYU-OU game at the new Dallas Cowboy Stadium on Saturday. Nate was worried that it was going to be a blowout for BYU but they luckily pulled it off and John had to leave the stadium with his head hung in shame. It was such a fun weekend and it made me realize how much I miss having my sisters close. Anywho, here are some pictures of our fun time.


Cowboy Stadium


HUGE HD screen in the middle of the stadium
(its about 60 yrds wide)


The field pre-game


Lilly was completely enamored by her cousins, especially my niece Cheyenne.


All the kiddos together. Cheyenne, Lilly, Jeremiah, and the non-smiler Jake

We had so much fun and were sad to leave. Wish it could have been a longer visit but we'll see them again in November.

2 comments:

Adams said...

I like what John wrote on Facebook about the winning game. Something about not having to worry about beer being thrown on him. :)

Jaron said...

Holy smokes, I totally forgot that Nate was there! Jaron is going to die of jealousy when I tell him that!
Sounds like you had a great trip!