Thursday, June 18, 2009

Roswell and Beyond

My Dad and Step-Mom came to visit us this last week and we had so much fun with them. We left on Sunday to meet them in Roswell, NM. We went to the UFO museum and saw some aliens and of course Grandma Callie and Grandpa Keith had to buy Lilly a purple, 3ft, blow up alien, which Lilly affectionately named Al. Then on Tuesday we headed South and stopped at the Fat Alamo, also known as Alamogordo and went to the space museum and then after that we stopped at White Sands National Monument. It was really hot but it was a lot of fun. We had so much fun with Dad & Callie and wished they could have stayed longer. Lilly loves all of her grandparents so much. Next week we will be heading up to Idaho to visit her other Grandparents.

Add ImageLilly kept saying "oh, poor little alien, so sad"

Outside the Museum

Roswell takes the Alien thing too far. This is a street light.





Lilly and Al. She loves him.



Playing with Grandma & Grandpa at White Sands

2 comments:

Adams said...

What a blessed little girl to have so many grandparents that love her so much and want to spend so much time with her. I'll never understand those grandparents who have all the chances in the world to be around their grandkids and don't.
I love all your alien pictures. That is too funny!

Char said...

How was Roswell. I'd love to visit there sometime. I think my kids need an alien.