Saturday, September 20, 2008

We're doing something right...

I just thought that this was so cute. Nate & I read our scriptures in the mornings at the kitchen table while Lilly eats her breakfast and usually we remember to put our scriptures away after we're done. Well this morning I left mine on the table and we went about our day. Well Nate and I were in our bed room and I hear Lilly "talking" which is normal cause she's a little chatterbox but when I go to check on her this is what I find. . . .

She wasn't just jabbering. She was reading the scriptures.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is absolutely precious!

Becky said...

Haha, too cute! I read somewhere that the language of the scriptures should become as familiar to little ones as regular language. Looks like you guys are doing a great job! That is sweet.