I get easily bored with the layout of our blog so I felt the need to change it again. The other one was a little too bland for me. Too much brown. Anyway...
Last night we took Lilly to her very first football game ever. It was a rousing match between the New Mexico State Aggies & the University of New Mexico Lobos. It was a pretty good game and even though the Aggies lost 35-24 after blowing a 14 point lead, we had a lot of fun. Lilly was so excited that day that she didn't take a nap and she expended all of her energy during pre-game and the 1st quarter that she actually fell asleep at the game even though it was extremely loud. What would it be like to be able to sleep through anything? Anyway, it was great and we even got to see the "Most Dangerous Marching Band in the West" (the announcers words, not mine). So here are some pictures of the game...






2 comments:
Lilly is soooo cute! What a sweetheart. You were brave to take her to the game! I'm sure our girls wouldn't have lasted ten minutes before we had to take them home because they weren't being good. I'm jealous too. Danen and I have been itching to go to a game for a while now.
Hey Marie looks like You had a good time. I have another question for you. How do you get your blog to show how long ago someone wrote something? I haven't been able to figure it out
Post a Comment