Sunday, April 17, 2016

Carter B

Four years ago today, we welcomed this handsome chubba into our family.  
 
 
 
I can't believe he is 4 already.  He is so funny and full of energy.  He is 100% boy.  He loves everything boy-ish.  He's obsessed with Star Wars and Paw Patrol and Super heroes.  It can be a little overwhelming for me but it makes Nate a proud papa.  
 
  I am so blessed to be this monkeys mom.  He can be super sweet and tells me "I love you soooo much" multiple times a day (I will never get enough of that).  He loves to cuddle and give kisses (when he's not jumping off of something or crashing into the couch or pestering and beating up his sister).
  He is messy and stubborn and opinionated and strong willed and loud (we are easily the loudest family at church) but he is also generous and friendly and caring and sensitive and hilarious. Happy Birthday buddy.  I love my Carter.