Well, I know that most of you in the blogger world have heard of this already but I haven't gotten a chance to blog about it yet so here it goes.
We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and it was fun seeing the baby. He is a boy (which I'm nervous about) and although I have a picture declaring it blatantly, I decided not to post it here. Anyway, I've already noticed that he is much more active than Lilly was. He kicks all the time which is still fun at this point. We'll have to see how I feel about his kicks in the next few months. So far everything looks good. He has a strong heart beat. He was moving around so much that the tech had a hard time getting a picture of his face but we did get a good one of him lounging around. So here is the latest picture of our Little boy.

3 comments:
Sure do love baby boys!
aaaaah adorable! so excited for you guys!
Boys are fun!!! Dont be scared or nervous. You'll love having a little boy around. Although, you won't get much done other than chasing him around for a couple years.
Post a Comment