I was thinking today just how grateful I am for all that we have. The last year and a half have been very difficult for us but we are constantly being reminded about how much we have. We both have great families that have helped us so much. And Heavenly Father has answered so many prayers for us. At a time when we thought Nate would never find a part-time job that would give him valuable experience and supplement our income we were blessed with the perfect job for him. He started a job as a Graduate Assistant at the OU-Tulsa Schusterman Center Library today. This is the second time in his school career that a job like this has come around. I think we're most excited about the experience that he is getting. After he graduates he would love the get into an Academic Library and he is getting experience in an Academic Library. It couldn't be a better job for him at this point.
Another thing that we are truly grateful for is this thing....
She brings such fun to our lives as is evidenced in this picture. She thought her baby needed to wear her dress. There are very very few days where she doesn't wake up in the happiest of moods. She is always surprising us with her knowledge and how much she remembers. I love this little girl. We have truly been blessed. And now for your viewing pleasure......Here's Lilly

1 comment:
she is still cute as ever.
Post a Comment