Wow, its been a really long time since I've updated this. You all probably thought I was dead or something. (I'm going to try to be better). Not much has been happening with us lately. I've been really busy working as a lead at head start but other than that not much has changed. Nate is still job hunting (its getting old but we're surviving). We are doing good. But now on to the festivities of Halloween.
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! and I love it more now that I have a little girl who also loves Halloween. Its funny because seriously the day after Halloween, Lilly decides what she's going to be next Halloween (she hasn't decided yet this year) So, we've been planning to be Glinda the Good Witch of the North (from the wizard of Oz) since last Halloween and I've been so excited to make her costume. I think it turned out really cute. I was surprised how many people thought she was just a princess though. I thought the wand and the crown would have been a dead give away. Oh well, still really cute.
Anyway, we ended up going to the Trick-or-Treat street at Snake River Landing and then we went down on the greenbelt with her twin cousins for a little trick or treat action down there. We also went to a few houses on our street. Lilly had so much fun this year. Here are some pictures.
3 comments:
Oh my! Her crown is so impressive! I love it!
I LOVE her costume! I think you are so amazing for MAKING them! What an awesome Mom you are! Way to go Marie!
LOVE the costume! You did an amazing job Marie. I could easily tell who she was.
Post a Comment