Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jesus wants me for a SUNBEAM!!!



Lilly is officially in primary.  She has been going to singing time for the last few weeks but today was her first real day as a sunbeam.  She did pretty good for barely being 3.  Her teacher did bring her to me once because Lilly was upset because she had to sit down.  After a little coaxing and maybe a little bribery, she went back to class and did good for the rest of the time as far as I know.  I can't believe that she is already in primary.  She came home singing all the words she new of "I am a Child of God" and "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam".  I can't wait to see her get up and sing with the primary or participate in the  program this year.  She's already such a performer.

3 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

ok seriously i cannot believe how BIG she is!! she is so adorable!!

Adams said...

Holy Cow, she is cute!

Kimberly said...

She is adorable in this picture! (And all other pictures too, of course). I can't believe she's in Sunbeams! Kennedy doesn't turn 3 until February, so she has to be in nursery for another YEAR! I'm not too happy with that, but what can you do? Anyway, you're not-so-little girl is a cutie pie!