It has been requested that I post Lilly's current clothing sizes. So here ya go... She wears a 2t shirt and a 24 month pant. She still has no bum or hips.
Lilly is so excited to see her Grandpa Keith and Grandma Callie in a few weeks. It all she talks about...
And because I can't make a post without pictures here ya go...
Lilly is so excited to see her Grandpa Keith and Grandma Callie in a few weeks. It all she talks about...
And because I can't make a post without pictures here ya go...
Lilly decided that all her animals needed to come out and play. A couple have very interesting names. The little bear on the far left is Squatch (Nate named him) and the Moose on the far right is named Juan-ch (Lilly came up with that). I think she's getting a little too much Hispanic influence down here. She cracks me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment