Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter. This was the first year that we really did the whole Easter thing by ourselves. We really missed our family but it was still fun. We did our Easter dinner on Saturday because we don't get out of church till 4:00 on Sunday and I really didn't want to have to rush dinner and not eat till 8. It turned out really good and I ate entirely too much.

Lilly had a lot of fun getting her Easter basket on Sunday but also ate entirely too much candy. Luckily we didn't have any problems with hyper-ness during church or putting her to bed. She is always exhausted on Sunday cause she doesn't get a nap. Anyway, we took some cute pictures of her in her Easter dress. I really liked her dress but the little jacket that came with it didn't have any type of closure so it kept falling off her shoulders. I'm gonna have to remedy that with a little ribbon. Anyway, enjoy the pictures. I also included a random pic just for the fun of it and its a funny picture.

I love this picture despite the fact that there is a leaf in her face.


Nate says she looks just like a Gentle in this picture.

Lilly's Easter Basket.

Just a random picture. Nate asked Lilly if she would eat a opossum and she said yes and the proceeded to try to devour him. I guess she's a real Oklahoman.

4 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

i just can't believe how BIG she is and i have never seen her!! well she looks so adorable!! and sounds like you guys had a great Easter!!

Kimberly said...

So cute! I love the dress. Kennedy had the same problem with her little sweater - it wouldn't stay on - I never though of using ribbon, thanks!

Char said...

What a cutie! Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter.

Adams said...

That Lilly is trying to tell you to move to Okie!