Saturday, March 14, 2009

CHEESE...

We decided to invest in a nice camera when we got our tax return and so we bought a Nikon D40 which is really nice but I still really need to play with it a little to figure the bugger out. Anyway, Nate was playing around with it and took some cute, random pictures of Lilly and I thought I'd post some of them. I promise that I do get her dressed and fix her hair on a daily basis but for some reason in most of these she is her natural self. Still cute though.

I don't know what she was looking at but I thought this one was really cute.


I love her eyes in this one. They are so blue. I promise her face isn't always this messy.


Lunch time. The reason her face was so messy. mmm pb&j

Yaaaaa Danny & the Dinosaur

3 comments:

Jaron said...

What a cutie-pants! I love her eyes!

Char said...

I need to invest in a nice camera. I just can't decide what to buy. I love your pictures. What a cutie!

Kimberly said...

So are you still loving your camera? It's amazing what a difference it can make when you have a nice one, huh? I love all your pictures that you post, sorry I don't comment more, but I do check out your blog, so keep the posts coming!