Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Call the zoo!

This morning we took a little trip to the zoo. This was actually Lilly's second time there but she was really little the first time. She absolutely loved it this time, especially the primate house. She was saying "monkeys" before we even went through the gates. A lot of the animals were outside of their cages, though, so we didn't get to see some of them, which was kind of disappointing. Oh well....It was still fun. She loved the penguins, too, and they were feeding them while we were there.

Daddy & Lilly in front of Guanacos

Gibbons Cleaning Each Other

Feeding the Penguins

The Lion

The Wallaby

Lilly & Mommy by the Camels



2 comments:

Becky said...

How come I've never been to the IF zoo?? Can I ask you how much it cost you to go? It looks totally cute! When are you moving??

Kimberly said...

Danen and I went there once. It was pretty fun. I love that you post a ton of pictures!