Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oh my little cookie monster

We'll its been a while since this has been updated so I guess its time. Not too much has been going on here. Marie is officially a stay at home mom which she really likes but also misses being a teacher and having regular adult contact. We are looking forward to moving soon and can't wait to get to New Mexico. We'll be moving at the end of July even though we had talked about moving at the end of June. Lilly is growing so fast and its a little chatter box. She talks constantly and I'm often surprised how many words she knows. She's starting to talk in two word sentences. I miss my little baby but she is so stinking cute that I wouldn't trade her for anything. All together we're doing good. So yeah thats the update

2 comments:

Adams said...

I'm so glad you have a blog....now I can stalk you!

jsmbbaker said...

Oh, what an adorable baby! Do you remember me? Kim's crazy cousin Shan? We hung out a couple times when I came to visit... I believe we went salsa dancing at some random guys' apartment? Good times, and you introduced me to Veggie Tales! YAY!